Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 magicmunchkin

magicmunchkin

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 10 May 2004 - 11:13 AM

Just wanted to drop in and say "HI" to everyone........"HI" I was also wondering if everyone had a good weekend. I hope so :thumbsup: I didn't do much,we painted ceilings and redone my countertop,and on Sunday we went swimming at a river not far from where i live. Well, everyone have a great day!!
Magic
Have a Great Day!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:36 PM

:trumpet: Hey there Magic, Glad you had a good weekend. Did you like my joke at Myway? A friend sent it to me. Normally, I wouldn't get up to such silliness on the tech forum, but I couldn't restrain myself :flowers: My weekend was fine, if a bit of same old same old. Today I got my hair done. Turned out very good and I like it. See ya'. :thumbsup:

Pandy

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 magicmunchkin

magicmunchkin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:42 PM

Hey pandy,
Yes i really liked your joke,it was really funny. Everyone needs a laugh now and then,even the experts at myway :thumbsup: . I'm glad your hair turned out the way you wanted it,thinking about getting mine short and sweet for the summer(no fuss no muss kinda thing) Have a great one!!
Magic
Have a Great Day!!!

#4 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 10 May 2004 - 05:00 PM

Well, I thought that this was going to be the start of yet another week waiting for the insurance for a classic car purchase; but instead, I was suprised that it was finalized this morning. After a week long wait to get everything ready, I proudly drove home my 1976 Monte Carlo w/ 76K original miles, for the first time. Normally, I do not like tanks for a car :thumbsup: , but there is something about this car that I had to had. I don't know if it was because it was in my price range, because my other car has a cracked cylinder head, or because the full coverage insurance is $120/year. For whatever reason being the best, I am glad that the wait is finally over...
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2004 - 06:24 PM

:thumbsup: That's really kewl Jason. That sure is a great insurance deal :flowers: . Good for you that you are on the road finally. You didn't say what color it is :trumpet: Have a great day or night, wherever you may be :inlove:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:42 PM

The color of it is a little lighter then my sig. The white seats, matching the roof. All parts are original, so there is a bit dryrot(?) on the plastic parts-interior, but cosmetic at best. I took some pics for the insurance, and will post them sometime today or tomorrow...

#7 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:49 PM

:thumbsup: Super Jason~ I'll look forward to seeing them :flowers:

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#8 magicmunchkin

magicmunchkin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2004 - 10:44 AM

Congrats on your car Jason and on the great insurance deal. I can't wait to see the pics of it. Hi pandy, maybe we could get a poll going on what everyone drives. Me i drive moss green(that's what the dealer called it anyway) Lumina 1996, grey interior and drives nice.
You all have a good one.
Magic
Have a Great Day!!!

#9 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:15 AM

This is the first time that I have tried to upload pics to my Earthlink webspace, so it may not work. It works when I click it. If it does not work, then I will upload then to another server.

car pics

#10 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:40 AM

:trumpet: Jason, veerrry Sa-Weet :flowers: You're car is just gorgeous. I love that color blue. White interior, I've always thought is very classy. Oh, and btw, you're link worked fine. :thumbsup:

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#11 Jaspossum

Jaspossum

JasMonkey-That Funky Monkey!

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2004 - 03:37 PM