Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

more download problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joshloserkid

joshloserkid

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

so i unistalled limewire....because it wouldnt download my music torrents through it....now it says installer integrity check has failed, common causes include incomplete download and damaged material, contact the installers author to obtain new copy. and it says this everytime i try to download something......any help would be thankful

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:01 PM

More details and screenshots would help us more to understand this situation.

Regards
Delta

#3 joshloserkid

joshloserkid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

Prvious post:

Alright, so when I download a torrent persay, it usually downloads through limewire but i somehow messed around and messed it up. So now, it tries to download through itunes....how do I change it so that it downloads back through limewire?

so then i got advice to unistall andn now i cant download anything because installer integrity check has failed, common causes include incomplete download and damaged material, contact the installers author to obtain new copy pops up everytime.....sorry i cant provide screeshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users