Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to open any application even task manager

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ERUSS

ERUSS

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

I have some kind of virus. My screen locked up mid-internet surfing and I had to manually restart. Since doing so I have been unable to open any application. I have restarted in safe-mode with commands and was able to restore but the only restore point I could use was on earlier this morning. Even the mouse won't work. If I get it to select something only the right side works if at all.
I have tried to run my mcafee and spyware but when I finally get it up it says nothing found but won't let me run it. The tab and enter key are the only buttons actually working.

Please help if you can...

Edited by Orange Blossom, 03 April 2010 - 12:03 AM.
Move to AII from mini-guides ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users