Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TheUrbanPcGuru

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Keshet Israel

Keshet Israel

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hello...

Shalom and namaste!

My name is Keshet Israel. I'm doing all I can to uphold the name I walk in.. UrbanPcGuru. I'm a PcTech working under my own business named "Nuances Et Cetera" and I'm an Entheogenic Priest, tutor and maybe politician one day if not a lawyer.

Anyways, I have problems like everyone else does and I have alot of solutions because I'm always doing stuff and failing until I get all the wrong ways done then do the right one.. makes it easier to tell people how to do things if you have already done all the wrong things before you did the right one.

Anyways..I've either had or have been around computers since I was 12. When I was 13 I had a 1200/900 bps fax/modem I used ... thats how long ago I was working with them..lol
I would literally have to click on the thing and wait half an hour to get the next screen..lol
praised God for speed! These machines we have access to are Awesome!

I hope to learn more and more about these fantastic creations and to oneday engineer my own brand of processor! (would love to get into the manufacturing of computer processors and their programming.. if the lord be willing..

Well.. to know more about me check out www.zionstation.com Shalom and namaste!

TAT VAM ASI, Keshet Yashua Israel

Edited by Keshet Israel, 31 March 2010 - 08:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users