Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MotherBoard socket 939

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

I need a motherboard with socket 939. This is for the Amd Athlon x2 64. Anyways the store says they do not sell these Socket type Mother Boards anymore.

But I see that there is other mother boards compatible with this Amd Processecor.

So can I get another comptaible Motherboard that the processor fits into?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

What is the exact processor?

What you listed is a line of processors, to give a good answer...we need the specifics.

How do you know it's socket 939 and not socket AM2?

Louis

#3 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• Members
  • 1,432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

If you need a 939 try pricewatch to see if there is any there. If not go to ebay. If you can't find one you may be out of luck. Six months ago when my board died I ended up rebuilding with an AM3 board and CPU because I could'nt find a 939 I liked. Good Luck.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users