Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flashdrive protection and antivirus's

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kitkin15

kitkin15

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

hey i was woundering if there were any security tools for a flashdrive anyone recamends?

im looking for portable programs so i can fix my friends's computers.

so far i have:
kaspersky virus removal tool
clamwin
avira
and i did have others
what im really looking for, is a portable version of AVG and Malwarebytes...but none have came out yet. has anyone heard if they are making these programs portable at all? id like to know when they would be out.

does anyone know any programs that will fully uninstall programs? (no specific program, just any of them) there are times i have to work on a XP computer and i dont like the layout of XP control panel.

and a program to uninstall all antivirus's, this will come in handy alot.

thanks for any and all help =)
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kitkin15

kitkin15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Portable Malwarebytes
http://portableappz.blogspot.com/2010/03/m...t=Yahoo%21+Mail

if you run this program it will ask if you want to write the regestry, and no matter what you answer it will not startup.....whats wrong? is it safe?
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

#3 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

Revo Uninstaller is a great program to remove all traces of a program when you uninstall it.

Dr Web CureIt is a portable AV program
SUPERAntispyware Portable is a portable anti-malware program. (If the link didnt work, it is the first link here)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users