Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:00 PM
Over the past week, I havenít been able to use Nero Vision 4 to burn Verbatim Dual Layer Data DVDs even though I can burn Verbatim Single Layer DVDs without any problem.
When I try to burn a Dual Layer Data DVD I get the following error message:
E: Philips DVD+RW DVD8631
Generating DVD high compatibility borders
Session fixation error
X Could not perform end of Disc-at-once
X Burn process failed at 2.4 (3,324KBS)
Some other factors that may be helpful are:
1. My DMA is on
2. I have the latest firmware installed for my Burner
3. I have no other recording software on my computer
4. I only encounter a problem with dual layer dvds.
5. This problem seems to have started after I started using re-writable DVD for a project.
6. I have used other dual layer dvds (Maxell) and had the same problem.
7. I cleaned the lens with a Maxell laser lens cleaner. It didnít help.
8. 8. I tried burning at a slower speed (2x). No Change.
Iíd appreciate any help anyone can give me in solving this problem.