Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Play the most realistic on-line golf game in the world for free.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tony4173

tony4173

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Here is a Golf game that is unbeleavable in high definition graphics, and is so realistic, i would say it is the best internet game that anyone has ever played or has ever been made.

It is totaly free to play and only a player name, password, and e.mail address is required to sign up.

Try it and see, you will be addicted too it instantly......here is the link. Wgt golf

Happy golfing and i hope to see you on the course for a multiplayer game some time.

Edited by tony4173, 30 March 2010 - 10:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,628 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

I like it. Even if I am the worst golf player in the world, it still is fun.
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#3 tony4173

tony4173
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:53 AM

Glad to here you like it. i am sure many others will like it also. Practise a lot with the free clubs and if you find your self getting better then up-grade to the bought clubs. That's when you will have a chance to compete for some great prizes.

last years USA Major winner won an all expenses payed trip to the US open, and that was free to enter. I have won a pair Oakley golf shades with a retail of value $120.

You will find it tough at times to play, this is because it is designed to mimick real like golf and the feel off how you would play on a real golf course. But all in all, prety dam good game eh.....!

Oh and by the way, the forum on there is very good with some very helpfull players to help you along with any tips you might want . Have fun !

Edited by tony4173, 31 March 2010 - 02:54 AM.

#4 tony4173

tony4173
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:04 AM

Are you spamming the forum's ? that is the 2nd time you have posted this in a thread i have seen, and has nothing to do with the original posts. No need, your completly off topic.

Edited by tony4173, 02 April 2010 - 06:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users