Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

another intro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wpl

wpl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:03 AM

Recently, I have experienced much frustration in debugging/deworming/detrojaning/devirusing my computer. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't seem to have the capability (even at the $59 level) of ridding computers from such as well as most might think. Even Windows' "Restore" won't touch some worms/trojans/etc.. Those creating invasive routines seem to be getting more inventive and vicious. ComboFix found many of my corrupted operating files, which had to be discarded and redownloaded. Whoever authored ComboFix should be held in high regard. Poor, needy Microsoft easily would have charged $59 for the service without batting an eye (their bank accounts are so desititute). But ComboFix is made available free of charge by some unknown who should receive the decade's hero/heroine award for providing the most honest, reliable, and thorough service to the public...a true humanitarian. Kudos and kudos again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:39 AM

Welcome to BC and thanks for joining!

Fortunately for everyone, there are still people willing to help one another without charging for it.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users