Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please help i beg of you malware defense has taken over

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gooberman

gooberman

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

malware defense has taken over my computer ... its XP service pack 3 toshiba satellite 2007 ... malware defense put itself on my computer and took off and reinstalled AVG so who knows what the AVG is now.... i cant do much when i turne on the computer .... it wont let me on the internet with internet explorer and then after a few minutes it just freezes up..... i tried to remove malware defense from the contol panel and a dialog box poppped up saying what reason do you have for removing malware defense.... please for the love of god please help its already been two months with no computer i can only get to the library like twice a week to get on the computer.... this is the only way i can get on the internet...... please help and if orange blossom is going to merge my topics at least help some way somehow.... please i beg of you.......

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hello gooberman,please use the Automated Removal Instructions from our Guide here>> Remove Malware Defense (Uninstall Guide)
You will need to print the instructions.

When you've completed ALL steps post back the scan log and update me on the situation.
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users