Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirected Searches

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dqbitty

dqbitty

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

As I was reading some topics, I seem to have the same problem as Hate Virus. When I searched google i was redirected to another site with the original topic in the search box. As the afore mention topic I assumed it was a virus. I ran HijackThis and thats when I started having personal firewall issues and I lost my wireless/wired internet connection. All of my recognized/or any networks are not availible. I am sending you my log files from HijactThis. Please help. Thanks

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dqbitty

dqbitty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

I went ahead and bit the bullet, and paid to have my computer diagnosted and fixed. I'm sad that I had to do it, but time was not on my side on this matter. I am sure I could have resolved this matter with the help provided by you's guys/girls. Like I said time was an issue, with my schedule it would have been a long and grinding troubleshoot. Thanks anyway.

#3 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

Since this topic appears resolved I am closing it. If it needs to be reopened please feel free to ask any moderator. Thank you for letting us know.

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users