Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office 2010 Office

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kostom

kostom

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

What all comes with Microsoft Office 2010 Office ??? is it worthy of trying.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja

• Members
  • 4,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx

It's currently just a Beta, but will be available for purchase in the Fall of this year.

I use it on both my PC's, as I don't have a Office 2007 disc. It's free (for now). Works fine.

The interface is slightly different than previous versions, but it's still pretty nice. Try it out and see if you like it. You've got nothing to lose. :huh:
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

Posted Image Posted Image

20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web

#3 RX7RaVeN

RX7RaVeN

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:13 AM

Kostom,
From my understanding the Office 2010 Suite is still currently in beta. If you have access to it then feel free to try it out but be warned that beta software may not work as expected. I'm pretty sure the features are the same and the program lineup will continue with the standard PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. I have yet to install the beta but from what I've heard everyone likes it. The negatives that I hear are that its "different" and takes a little time to get used to the navigation. Hope that helps.
Dell XT Tablet, Intel Core 2 Duo U7600 processor 1.2 GHz, 2GB memory, 110GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeion Xpress 1250, Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Symantec EndPoint 64-bit, MalwareBytes, ComboFix, RKill

Posted Image

Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop, Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 2.13 GHz, 4GB memory, 232GB SATA HDD, 70GB SATA HDD, 256MB ATI Raedon X1300 Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Symantec EndPoint 64-bit, MalwareBytes, ComboFix, RKill

#4 kostom

kostom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:10 PM

thanks for the info....

#5 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja