Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with GOM Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ILoveSebby

ILoveSebby

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

I'm having a couple of issues with GOM Player. The GOM Player Forum doesn't bother replying back to me so I figured I'd try asking here. I don't think I've ever been let down here.

A.) Whenever I open up a DVD in GOM Player I can't click on any of the DVD menus at all. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

B.) Batch capture usually always works for me but for some reason, though the specific DVD that I was viewing and trying to capture looked normal when viewing, when I batch captured this is what the image turned out as:
Posted Image

The image is like stretched and weird looking. I know it has to do with the video's aspects itself but it looks fine when the video is playing so can anyone tell me what to do to fix it so that the images I capture look normal? I'd much rather not have to edit them and fix them with Photoshop or something.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

Right click on the movie picture and check for any settings that could change the screen ratio.

Regards
Delta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users