Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

randalation is dumb kid in need of help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 randalation

randalation

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:27 PM

greetings...
first time to this site and hoping someone speaks basic english to get me thru the world of PC land..
forced to come here due to lack of knowledgeable friends in this arena and hoping to learn

my daughter is tired of answering my questions and showing me how things are done and frankly, so am I..

here's to a long and happy working relationship

remember, patience is a virtue

thank,
randalation

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:40 PM

Most members here use simple language, at least as much as possible when discussion some of the finer points of computing, and understand that not everyone (including themselves) is a expert in every aspect of computers and its software.
Take advantage of the tutorials and the forum threads to learn something new each day, and if you have a question or a problem, don't hesitate to post a message.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:18 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! randalation.
Glad to have you aboard. :flowers: Yes most children these days, know more about computers than most adults do. However that doesn't have to stop you. Your welcome to ask questions here. :trumpet:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users