Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone glad to be aboard with some folks that know computers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dunejunky

dunejunky

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hello everyone i am glad i found this forum site as it looks like it will be very useful for a not so hot computer user like myself. I hope to be able to pull good info to use from this site in the very near future. Anyway i call myself the dunejunky..well cause i live near some very nice sand dunes and i have a very nice, very fast honda 450r 4 wheeler. Anyway i hope to contribute back to this site as i learn some. Anyway hate to cut this intro short but i got to post in another forum as i am having troubles with my computer right now!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hello dunejunky and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please take a few moments to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the forum works.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There is a lot of very useful information there.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 dunejunky

dunejunky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Hello Pandy,
thank you for the welcome i have gotten my computer taken care of thanks to thcbytes got me set straight. i look forward to becoming more of a part of this website.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:48 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users