Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"antvirus soft" has me locked out!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jholewka

jholewka

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

Hello,

New to the site and looking for some help. This morning I came into work and found the pc off. there was no reports of power failure as the others were all on. I started the pc and imediately started receiving warning balloons poping up in lower right hand corner. I had something similiar a week or two agao but was able to clear up with a go to previous saved date thing. Now it will not let me access any programs and if left open starts popping up and "AntiVirus Soft" app and then opens brower and goes to rouge websites. If you just open internet explorer it goes right to antivirus soft webpage only.

HELP, LOL!

I beleive the gaurd last night was using the computor and got this virus and then shut the pc off.

Thanks in advance
Jim

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users