Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
I am using PSP9.
I want to be able to make a picture B&W and leave some parts of it color.
For example, make a color picture of my daughter into black and white, but keep here eye color and some flowers in her dress color...
ok. heres what you could do. there may be a better way, but i dont know. i only know the ghetto way of doing things.
1) open up image (duh)
2) select all and copy and past as a new image
3) go to image then grayscale on one of them.
4) copy the grayscale (B&W) pic and paste it as a new layer right over the original colored one
5) now zoom in and with the eraser tool (and maybe the magic wand) erase the areas on the top b&w layer that you want to be coloured. the color from the bottom layer will show through as you erase the top layer covering it.
6) save. save with a new name so you dont over-write the original.
thats all i can think of. if you can think of a better way, id like to know.