Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Coputer infected by USER PROTECTION

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jrdawg09

jrdawg09

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:29 AM

Hey all would really appreciate some help,

Okay so 2 days ago my computer started getting all of these pop ups, turns out it was Antivirus Win 7, Went thru all the hassles to get it off and after hours of trying I succeeded... Sorta. I know have another virus called USER PROTECTION and I'm having some trouble removing it. I have scanned multiple times with MBAM and every time I scan it finds more and more stuff so to me it looks as if it isn't helping at all. So my question to you is what should I do? What is the best route to take on this virus? SHould I do A system recovery? keep scanning? Would be a great help if you guys could walk me through the process.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Pandy, 25 March 2010 - 10:50 AM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs as no logs are included ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users