Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exploit.JPEG!!??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KatC

KatC

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

I took about 250 RAW photos with my Canon Rebel XT today and uploaded them onto my computer immediately. While the card was plugged in and the photos were not yet in my computer files, I rotated them. I then dragged the photos into a file on my computer and deleted them off my memory card. Then my computer started freaking out. AVG notices popped up telling me my files were infected by Exploit.JPEG. The pictures skewed into awful colours (sometimes just blank gray) and would not open. Are these really infected? I don't understand how they could have been. I did not use the Internet at any time, nor did I use a program to change the files. I just rotated them and dragged them onto my computer. Can anyone help me open my photos?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users