Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TZ170 standard to tz170 sp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jgadrummer

jgadrummer

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

I have a live TZ 170 standard FW in my office, I have a tz170 sp as a backup, can I save the config file on the live tz170 and export it to teh tz170 sp ? Right now the live tz170 is set to unlimited users and the tz170 sp is only at 25, so I believe I have to buy the unlimted node upgrade but can i atleast move the current config over to the SP so I dont have to configure it from scratch???
"All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players..."
'NP'

'Music is the fuel of life...'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

I don't have first hand knowledge of this product. My guess would be yes if they use the same "OS". Like Cisco products all pretty much use the same IOS, so you can copy and past the config files.

Is there a forum for the product? I'm guessing not lol or you would have asked there. Maybe call up customer support? If you bought the product, they should be able to answer a question like that easily.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users