Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Let Me Introduce Myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sobeysboy

Sobeysboy

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:22 AM

I'm an older baker that just got into the world od computers a few years ago; but since that first day, I have tried to immerse myself as much as possible in everything to do with compters.
Software, hardware, whatever...have built 4 computers since getting the first through MDG Canada (btw don't ever get a computer through TV ad distributors).
When I'm not at work baking for the community; I'm on the CNET help forums trying to help others with their computer woes, which is how I found this great site of yours.
Never in my (few) years have I found such a vast array of knowledge when it comes to people helping people; with the amount of viruses, etc. that is hitting the web everyday, it's great to know there are people here that are always ready (and willing) to free up some time and lend a helping hand. :thumbsup:
AMD Phenom™ 9950 Quad-Core BE, Kingston HyperX 8GB RAM, WD VelociRaptor 300 Gb, HIS Radeon HD5770, SoundMAX Blackhawk HD Audio, Windows Vista HP-64 bit, ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe, Logitech G5 Laser Mouse, Corsair 750 watt PSU, Zalman GS 1000 Full Tower, CoolIt Domino CPU Cooler

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

Hello Sobetsboy and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please take a few moments to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the forum works.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There is a lot of very useful information there.

Thank you for the kind words. We are really glad you found us. I hope you find the forum useful in helping others :flowers:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users