Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which moniter support my system

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alexagoin

alexagoin

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

I have PR4 845 motherboard. I have AOC 15" monitor. My system have 128*2 memory. But my monitor flickering with 2 memory and working fine with one memory module.

I have change my monitor two time but facing same problem ever and ever. I am not good technical person. Can any one give me good advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Your problem seems more associated with your memory than your monitor.

Let memtest run a full and complete test on your memory. Before running this test make sure you try reseating your memory in your motherboard.

Go to Memtest.org and download the precompiled iso in zip format.

Burn the iso image ( once unzipped ) to a CD. Reboot your computer with this CD in the drive and boot from the CD. You will see a screen similar to:

Posted Image

Let us know the results of the tests.

Edited by techextreme, 23 March 2010 - 01:15 PM.

Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users