Do you have musicmatch jukebox? It appears to belong to it. Probably should post a log on the safety forum. Here is more info from them:The behavior you are experiencing is a recently discovered issue with the current version of Musicmatch Jukebox. We currently have an open issue in our defect tracking system and the issue is under investigation by our Product Development team.
All issues are prioritized based on a number of factors including issue severity and number of customers affected.
Please let us know if you experiencing additional issues with Musicmatch Jukebox
You can just try uninstalling and reinstalling Musicmatch Jukebox by doing the following:
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click "Control Panel".
- Click "Add or Remove Programs".
- Select "Musicmatch Jukebox".
- Click the "Change/Remove" button.
- Select "Yes" if you are asked to verify that you want to remove any shared files.
- Reboot your PC.
Once your system has restarted, please continue with the following:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the Musicmatch installation directory (typically "C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\")
- Rename this folder to "Musicmatch OLD"
Running a virus scanner while downloading Musicmatch Jukebox will sometimes corrupt the setup file and cause errors during the installation process. Please disable your virus scanner just long enough to redownload the program.
This error may also occur if the download is incomplete.
- Reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox by downloading the setup file for the latest version of Musicmatch Jukebox from the following URL:http://dnld.musicmatch.com/builds/MMD/PC/DNL/999990000/
Please be sure to re-enter your key once you've reinstalled the software to enable the Plus features. To enter your key, please do the following:
- Open Musicmatch Jukebox.
- Click the "Help" menu.
- Click the "Registration" menu option.
- Select the "Enter Key" menu option.
Enter your 20-character key in the field provided. When entering your key please ensure that you enter it in all caps, and that you include the hyphens. We suggest that you copy your key from your purchase confirmation email, and then paste it into the "Enter Key" field. This will prevent any possible typing mistakes.
- Reboot your PC once again.
If the problem is resolved with this new version and you wish to restore your library and playlists, you can do the following:
- Close Musicmatch Jukebox.
- Drag the Library and Playlist folders from the "Musicmatch OLD\Musicmatch Jukebox" directory to the newly installed C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\ directory.
- Reopen Musicmatch Jukebox.
If you continue to experience trouble, please submit your diagnostic logs. The Musicmatch Technical Support system is designed to ensure that we have all of the information we need in order to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as quickly and accurately as possible.
To submit diagnostic logs, please do the following:
- Go to:http://www.musicmatch.com/form/supp...techsupport.htm
- Select the appropriate component issue.
- Click on "clicking here" under Personalized Tech Support via Email.
- Enter your Musicmatch Jukebox Plus key or your Musicmatch username and password.
- Click "Next".
- Please complete all questions to the best of your ability and provide an update to your issue.
I hope this information is of help to you. Please let us know if we can offer further assistance.
Edited by gunner, 15 September 2005 - 05:56 AM.
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.