Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

***SERIAL PORT ISSUE***

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 v930

v930

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 15 September 2005 - 01:20 AM

Hello I am having issues on my dimension 9100 com ports. I am triying to transfer data from my pc to my pda via 9-pin serial which is on my com1 port. I installed all the up to date drivers for it and device manager shows no errors. Is there some sort of settings on the comport that I should be aware of? All im trying to do is get data from my computer to my pda the and Im getting a no connection error. I have a netmos 9835 High speed pci card with 2 serial and 1 parallel port. Device manager shows the devices enabled and shows now errors. When I hit the download button on my program the status bar should start loading but it just sits there. Could there be some settings not working?

Mod Edit - Commercial Link in violation of Forum rules removed - Leurgy

Edited by Leurgy, 16 September 2005 - 07:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:33 AM

Not sure if I understand your connection &/or process so see if there is anything here that will help.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=move%20d...lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users