Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

.exe error box during/after startup

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HuntersR

HuntersR

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hello BC,

I wanted to get some help with this exe. dialog error box that keeps coming up at startup like 20-30 times before it stops and then every item I click to open causes this dialog to popup with (name of program).exe at the top title bar of box. I have tried several different antivirus programs some have found some virus's and said that it removed them but the problems still persist. But the strange thing about the dialog box is no matter what program Im trying to open it all uses the text that google program or something cant be found. I have a complete combofix log but after it finished it opened and i saved it to my desktop; now I cant open any programs because it says the programs are illegal operation and are tagged for deletion! Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance!

(Moderator edit: moved to more appropriate forum. jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 23 March 2010 - 09:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users