Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to upload files with any browser on any website

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JP01

JP01

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

Hey guys, my problem is pretty much explained in the title of this thread. I've tried using IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome to upload my files to various sites. When I wish to upload a file and click on Browse... the window that usually appears and lets you choose a file to upload is just not there...

I've gone to control panel and looked at my internet options and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary there.. I've tried disabling the firewall and there is no difference at all. Just yesterday I downloaded a program called "Advance Windows Care" which repairs registry and supposed to optimise my computer and it did remove spywares etc but I'm still unable to upload my files.

This is quite frustrating. I hope someone here is able to help me with this particular problem.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users