Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (IEXPLORE CRASH)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalleysmom

Kalleysmom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 AM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Everytime I try to go to Blogtalkradio.com, I get the error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: C:\ProgramFiles\InternetExplorer\IEXPlore.EXE

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more info.

I've tried looking at Blog talk's help, but I crash too soon to see it.

Also, updated to IE8 today after putting it off forever, but it was doing this same thing before.

I have looked at msconfig ... I've looked at add/remove programs...not as young as I once was and would really appreciate help in getting rid of this problem. Thank you for any info!...
Thanks tons!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,246 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:30 AM

I would try removing all toolbars/add-ons from Internet Explorer...reboot...and see if the problem continues. Such seem to be cited as contributors to these problems.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users