Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sorry for the Multiple posts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oldgunny

oldgunny

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

Wasn't sure what button to push, kept hitting preview but nothing happened.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

Hi and Welcome to BleepingComputer,

That is ok, don't worry about it. Someone will remove the multiple posts and move one to the appropriate section of the forum for your log to be analyzed. Please keep in mind that the section of the forum that deals with HijackThis logs is very busy and it can take upto a couple of weeks before you get help there. Please do not add another post to the thread containing your log as that will delay getting help because it will make it look like you are already getting help from someone since there will no longer be zero replies. Just be patient and someone will check out your logs and help you get your system cleaned up. In the meantime, do not make any changes to your system.

#3 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

Hi there,

The duplicate is removed, and I moved your other topic to the log (malware removal) forum. That is the only place HJT logs are allowed.

The topic is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/304127/browser-redirect/

Please be patient until someone replies to your log (it may take a few days).

EDIT ~ @ Stang777

and it can take upto a couple of weeks before you get help there.

At the moment the waiting time is around 3, 4 days :thumbsup:

Edited by elise025, 22 March 2010 - 04:54 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#4 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:28 AM

That is awesome Elise, thank you so much for letting me know, I will quit warning people about a long wait. I only do that so they know what to expect and don't panic when their post doesn't get answered right away. I am so happy to know that the wait time has been reduced, there must be a lot more helpers now and that is great.

Thanks again for letting me know :thumbsup:

Edited by Stang777, 22 March 2010 - 05:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users