Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what's dell notebook system software (NSS)?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ghady

ghady

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 14 September 2005 - 06:27 PM

i just installed dell NSS on my laptop.. and it says it's supposed to manage USB drives and such, but i can't access it.. i'm probably being stupid asking this, but does it just run in the background and monitor, or can i actually use it?
thanks
"Did you know that before Kevin was a novelist, he worked at a recycling center?" - J. Maroney

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 PM

Posted 15 September 2005 - 11:30 AM

From what I've read on the net, Dell Nss is not an application, it provides driver support for USB devices. You can't interact with it, it just runs in the background like any other driver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users