Open Notepad (Start -> Run -> type notepad in the Open field -> OK) and copy and paste the text inside the code box below:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Name the file as revert.reg, making sure save as type is set to " All Files ".
Double click on revert.reg & allow it to run.
And now lets confirm it worked.....
Right click and delete the log.txt and bat file in your SWReg folder then............
* Launch Notepad, (Start > Run, type in: notepad)
* Copy/paste all the text inside the code box below to Notepad:
swreg query "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup" /s >>log.txt
* In Notepad, go to File (upper menu bar), and select: Save as
* Save in: SWRegfolder
* File Name: Check.bat
* Save as Type: All files
* Click: Save
* Exit out of Notepad.
Note: Both SWReg.exe and Check.bat must be in the same folder for this to work.
* Locate Check.bat in the SWRegfolder and double-click on it.
* When done, a log opens in Notepad.
* Please post the contents of the log in your reply.
==========With your next post please provide:
* Check.bat log
* Any progress with your problems?