Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Krusnik Nightlord

Krusnik Nightlord

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hello everyone, my name in the world wide web is Krusnik Nightlord, you may call me Krus for short if you wish. I am in my early twenties and I just joined BC. (duh)

I had used BC a few months ago when I was being attacked by a malware called, Softsoldier and well I researched this website to make sure that it was legit and it helped me tons. So, I figured that I join up since it's a great website and I have recommended it to several friends, but they most likely forgot by now, -_-.

Anyways, alittle bit about me, I'm from the States, I'm hispanic and I'm currently in the U.S. Army Reserves. I love my job in there and I love the people I work with. I'm planning on going to college to study Psychology and plan to go ahead and get a doctorates in that field of study. I love to listen to music and watch anime, read books like you would not believe, I RP (role play) but not as in WOW (World of Worldcraft), no that's just...no. NO. I role play in terms of writing off another's piece in a story with friends. I'm glad I joined because this is really a great site and I hope it helps me in the future though I'm not looking forward to any threats....>.>

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hi and :thumbsup: to BC.
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#3 Krusnik Nightlord

Krusnik Nightlord
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Thank you very much ^.^ :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC! Bu sure to keep us bookmarked because you never know when you might need help with a computer problem or getting rid of malware.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users