Hello let's try this..
Open Task Manger (ctrl+shift+esc) then click on the Processes
If there are any of these running
Highlight them and click End Task
Show hidden files and then update and rescan with MBAM.(see below)
Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
Double-click on the My Computer icon.
Select the Tools
menu and click Folder Options
After the new window appears select the View
Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
Under the Hidden files and folders
section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files
Press the Apply
button and then the OK
button and shutdown My Computer.
Now your computer is configured to show all hidden files.
Show hidden files (Vista)
1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.
your computer (very important).
3. Download and run this utility. Mbam clean
4. It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).
5. After the computer restarts, install the latest version from here. http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.phpNote:
You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent.Note:
If using Free version, ignore the part about putting in your license key and activating.
Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration.
Then go to the UPDATE
tab if not done during installation and check for updates.Restart
the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray. (DO NOT run Yet)Now Run RKill....
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 2Link 3Link 4
You will need to run the application again if rebooting the computer occurs along the way as the malware programs will start again.
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Run MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.