Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Freezes up/Crashes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Baross

Baross

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

My computer started to act strange after I tried to delete a torrent that I had recently started, I couldn't no matter what I did normally. (My computer would freeze up or give me an infinite deleting bar) I started to suspect that I had some kind of virus. After playing around with it in safe mode to with no luck I restarted my computer and to my surprise it deleted with any problem however my computer has become incredibly unstable since. It works entirely fine and then suddely freezes up or takes an incredibly long time ot load anything (from searching the internet to opening a folder) I have run spybot and AVG and they only discovered some common spyware. I also defraged and error checked to make sure it wasn't just my computer. My computer seems to be becoming increasingly unstable and I really need some help.

I used to HiJackThis to try to determine if my computer and these seem to be incredibly suspious to me so I'm pretty sure I do have an infection.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)

Unfortunately I'm not a professional so before I messed up I figured I would ask someone who really knows what they are doing to identify this thing and tell me how to remove it. Thank you in advance for the help :thumbsup:

Edited by Baross, 18 March 2010 - 10:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users