Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PayPal Compromised

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 killa57

killa57

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hi am i infected? Today i got an email on my blackberry that my PayPal was used unauthorized i want to make sure it wasn't from a virus or anything that could compromised my security . I have called PayPal and currently getting the problem fixed. I have AVG Internet Security 9.0 and Malwarebytes 1.44 installed and they do run on a scheduled bases with no infections found. Malwarebytes keeps blocking ips but im think its programs trying to access my computer but not to sure. So to be on the safe side im here asking for help to find out if im infected in some other way?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killa57

killa57
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Sorry mods can you plz move this to the Am I infected? What do I do? section didnt mean to post it here

Edited by Orange Blossom, 18 March 2010 - 10:00 PM.
Moved to AII. ~ OB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users