Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Charleston

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mullethead

mullethead

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:47 PM

Just wanted to say hello. I have been banging on the keyboard for years and finally want to really get to know about computers. I am going to build my first in about a month. Trying to gain all the knowledge I can before then.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:02 PM

Welcome to BC!
There are several useful threads in the hardware section about building your own PC. As you get questions, don't hesitate to lean on the experience of other members who have built one for the first time.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:05 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! mullethead.
Just make a post in the appropriate forum, and we'll do our best to help you with your computer problems.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users