Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ultra portable Toshiba Laptops

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dave P

Dave P

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:20 AM

Heya

Was looking around for some long battery life laptops, I like to be able to not worry too much about my battery during the day on the train and stuff like that. After my last asus thing that used to heat anything left near the air vent to a temperature at which it hurt to pick it up and burned the battery in about an hour I'm sure most things will seem amazing but:

I found these ultra mobile laptops from Toshiba that are claiming an 11 hour?! battery life.

I mean seriously, is this viable and ''in your own opinions'' do you think it will just sit there being a paper weight for 11 hours and process ultra slow at the same time.

Also, i had a perusal on laptops direct but couldn't see battery life on there. Are there any serious competitions to this, the screen size is a factor, too, I wouldn't like to go below 10''

Thanks in advance. :blink:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users