Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opera 10.50 stuck in a loop during Windows LIVE ID auto logon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mr allix

mr allix

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

The website Bungie.net has the ability to link xbox live gamertags and Halo(developed by bungie) game stats using a Windows LIVE ID.

I signed in with my LIVE ID and checked the option box to remember my user information letting me skip the step of logging in every time i revisit bungie.net.
The problem is when visiting bungie.net it redirects to login.live.com then sends the user back to bungie.net logged on to their LIVE ID, but when I'm redirected to login.live.com it gets stuck in a loop reloading itself every second and never redirecting to bungie.net.

However opening bungie.net in a private tab works because user preferences are not saved allowing me to access bungie.net unlogged in. Although this works it is an unfavorable amount of extra steps to access the website.

Does anyone know what might cause this loop and how it can be undone? I can't be the only person using the Opera browser and viewing the bungie website.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users