Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 harry jacks

harry jacks

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

i have veiwed similar problems in other forums on this site but have decided to create my own forum as all the problems are the same but none of the posted solutions have any affect, i got these reports in my event viewer all these problems started at the same time.

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. The real time backup file was corrupt due to improper shutdown.

The previous system shutdown at 13:50:15 on 16/03/2010 was unexpected

The service 'TabletInputService' may not have unregistered for device event notifications before it was stopped.

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing. HRESULT was 8007043c from line 45 of d:\longhorn\com\complus\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service fdPHost with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{145B4335-FE2A-4927-A040-7C35AD3180EF}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

i think thats all of it, i have blue horizontal lines running through the screen i also get blue screen when i try to start in normal mode (im typing this in safe mode) windows advises me to reinstall graphics drivers but the install fails someone please tell me what to do.
norton will not scan, my firewall was shutdown when i started in safemode. oh yeah, important part lol, i didnt shut computer down, streaming a video and then blue lines on screen and around cursor and then lights out. please please help and thankyou if you sat through my essay.

EDIT: Deleted duplicate topics-MG

Edited by garmanma, 16 March 2010 - 06:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:38 AM

Your video card is dying.

#3 harry jacks

harry jacks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

thanks for your reply, after that news i think i might be to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users