Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Can't find motherboard drivers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_WelshSteve_*

Guest_WelshSteve_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a bit stuck.

I have "inherited" a PC which is about 3-4 years old, but there were problems with it, so I wiped the PC completely and re-installed Windows XP. The machine has a graphic card which I have installed the drivers for ok. However, despite the light being on with the ethernet cable plugged in, the network card does not appear in the device manager or in "Network Connections". I assume by this that the motherboard chipset driver(s) aren't installed. I have searched online for a driver, but every site I've come acrosss seems to have a link to the same page which is a dead link.

The motherboard in question is a K9N6PGM2-V

Is anybody able to provide me with a link to the driver please? As without it, this PC is useless.

Many thanks in advance

Edited by WelshSteve, 15 March 2010 - 07:40 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=download...mp;prod_no=1863

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users