Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot access internet after virus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 931stsoldier

931stsoldier

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 14 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hello everyone i have a serious problem with my machine at the moment and i am hoping someone could help me find a solution i recently had the virus internet security 2010 i removed the virus using malwarebytes and avast now i cannot acces the internet on my PC i know the internet is working because i can get on xboxlive but i cant get on the thru the computer when i try to repair the connection it says "fail to querry tcp/ip" i used one toturial that said use flushdns and winsockfix but that didnt work and it has also disabled windows firewall does anyone have any solutions?

Edited by 931stsoldier, 14 March 2010 - 06:51 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users