Jump to content
Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:12 AM
Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:25 PM
Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:12 AM
Edited by bsk8r, 14 March 2010 - 01:16 AM.
Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:54 PM
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+! | Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |
Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:08 PM
Edited by bsk8r, 14 March 2010 - 05:08 PM.
Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:46 PM
The oldest problem in electronics, a cold solder joint. áThe only way to troubleshoot that possibility is substitution.
the graphics card is a PNY Verto GeForce GT 220 or whatever...
if this was something with the psu or card why would it only happen sometimes and not be a constant problem and how could i check and find out what it is
Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:32 PM
Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:41 PM
Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:50 AM
Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:15 PM
Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:40 PM
Edited by bsk8r, 17 March 2010 - 02:41 PM.
Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:44 PM
Minimum System Requirements
* PCI Express« or PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one x16 graphics slot
* A minimum 350W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 18A)
* Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
* 100MB of available hard disk space
* 512MB system memory (2GB recommended)
* Microsoft Windows 2000, Vista, Windows XP Operating System (32-bit or 64-bit), or Windows 7
* Windows 2000, XP, Vista 7
* CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive for installation
* DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users