Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected with "vbs", used "Flash_Disinfector" & folders on hard drive unable to open

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 luoma

luoma

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:58 AM

HI,
i got infected with "vbs" through someone's usb, i ran "Flash_Disinfector", then installed "kaspersky 7", scaned the whole computer, it also deleted vbs trojan. However, after that when i tried to open my computer by clicking on its icon, it did not open, i tried to open it fron strat up, but the result was same. all others like my documents etc were all right, i open my computer through my documents, opened my c drive, when i tried to open further any folder present present in the C drive it gave me the error, that is,this item "1002931234.vbs" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut? Howerever all my folders were not having any shortcut sign & it was same with all folders present in all my drives, but when i wrote the name of the folder in the address bar, it opened normaly, so now i cannot open my computer through its icon plus all the folders present in my hard drive. please help me to sort this thing out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users