Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You should set the DataSource property on each request processing and before the current page changes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wavemaker

wavemaker

• Members
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:10 AM

Gooday all, I am getting this error "You should set the DataSource property on each request processing and before the current page changes", whilst trying to look through pages in a catalogue. I am unsure if it is something wrong at my end or something to do with the site that it is on. I had a look at a couple of instances of it through searching but it appears to need code added somewhere. I can go to other sites and look through the pages so it has me baffled. Not that that is so hard to do at6 o'clock on a Friday arvo. Can any one enlighten me as how to sort this out? Thanks in advance.

Edited by wavemaker, 12 March 2010 - 03:11 AM.

When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro. (H.S.T.)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

It is the website's problem
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 wavemaker

wavemaker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

Thank you Garmanma. Please mark as resolved.

Edited by wavemaker, 13 March 2010 - 06:17 PM.

When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro. (H.S.T.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users