Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spyware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 patfern

patfern

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 PM

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Hi

I am new on this forum I need a bit of help

If some one can help me . I work for a international Company their manage to spy and dowload my profesional email tru the port 10 , for that I am ok , but I suspect their manage to spy my personal email and go true any computers conneced t with my service provider at home. Even I changed my Anti Virus from Norton 360 to new Panda when I dowloaded plenty of probems appear scenn coming invaded by large spot and program was bloked . Today I do use any more my home wired or wirless connection I use a USB broadband , I like to know if their can dedect my broadband new coonection . I scanned my computer wit exterminate and ComboFix but so fare I do not know if the spywire was destroy

Thanks in advance

Patfern

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,770 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:46 AM

I work for a international Company

Then, the computer is not yours, but the company's. They can install there whatever they want.

Edited by Broni, 12 March 2010 - 01:46 AM.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

Since you are new to the forums I will share one of our forum rules:
It appears that you are using your employers computer for both work and personal matters. Since that would make this your employer's property as Broni states, they can install whatever they wish on their machine. With that in mind the following rule comes into effect.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.

This topic is closed.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users