Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AutoChk.exe program not found Skeeping Autochk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joseph angelou tinga

joseph angelou tinga

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

Please help me. I have a problem about my operating system, I'm using windows XP Enterprise.
This is what happen I used autorun program to stop those unwanted program to run automatically
when i turn on my computer. now I don't know what exactly happen because when i finish deleting something
in autorun program and reboot my computer i encounter this message,
"\SymtemRoot\Windows\System32\Autochk.exe program not found Skeeping Autochk."
and it well brings me again and again to login section. I cannot get in anymore to windows
I even try to pressing F8 to opterating my operating system to safemode
and perhaps I can redo of what I've deleted from autorun program but still same scenario I've experience.
I don't know how can elaborate more my problem; I have a very bad english but please somebody help me.

Thank you so much and I'm so grateful that I found this site, more power.

Regards,

Joseph Angelou Tinga
Secretary
Saudi Oger Ltd.
Saudi Riyadh KKIA Project

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

Are you able to get into safe mode?
Reboot the computer and start tapping the F8 key
Select safe mode
Once in safe mode, open Autoruns and undo what you did
===================

Also try a System Restore
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users