Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lost folders on desktop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cbirch

cbirch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

After attempting to install High Impact Email 4.0 I asked for help. Here is the reply from support at High Impact. After completing as directed, all of my personal folders on my desktop disappeared. I am able to find some of the word documents in search, but tmost are now shortcuts and do not open. What should I be doing to find my folders with the word documents still in them.

Hello,

Please follow the instructions below to uninstall your current copy of High Impact Email 4.0 using our cleanup tool and reinstall your copy of High Impact eMail 4.0 Professional.

First, download and run the High Impact eMail 4.0 Cleanup Tool. When you use this tool, the program is completely removed and you are able to go ahead and install the new version of our software. We suggest backing up the "High Impact Email" folder in your My Documents prior to running the cleanup, if you'd like to save your created templates. You can download the High Impact Email 4.0 Cleanup Tool from this location:

High Impact eMail 4.0 Cleanup Tool
http://www.templatezone.com/products/HIE4/...anupUtility.exe

Then, just follow this link to download High Impact eMail 4.0 Professional. Please make sure that you save this installer file to your desktop or another location prior to running it.

High Impact eMail 4.0 Pro
http://www.templatezone.com/products/np/Hi...eMail_4_Pro.exe

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

TemplateZone Support
support@templatezone.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users