Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP SCANJET scanner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ediec

ediec

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:33 PM

Have an HP Scanjet 3500c series scanner.....compatible with my XP computer. I downloaded the program and I keep getting an error message ...an error has occurred in the script on this page. Do you want to continue? I've deleted the program and downloaded it again ...followed all the problem suggestions in the booklet...and it still doesn't work. I have lots of slides that I want to scan and print. There is a slot in the scanner for this but nothing works. Can anyone please suggest something? Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:02 PM

If you get the error message through your web browser on the download page, ignore it and continue to download. The script error refers to the actual web page, not the file you are downloading. web-page script errors are quite common, merely a result of poor html editing on the part of the site builder.

#3 ediec

ediec
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:56 AM

I'm not downloading this program from a site....I have a cd that came with the scanner....it used to work but for some reason it's not downloading properly now. I've deleted it and downloaded it again but it still doesn't work. I also have adobe photo shop which uses the scanner. Do you think there is a conflict between the 2 programs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users