You should never keep Combofix on your computer
You should download the latest version only when needed
To uninstall ComboFix, press the WINKEY + R
keys on your keyboard or go to
and in the Open dialog box, type:ComboFix /Uninstall
- Press OK.
- Doing this will:[list]
- Delete ComboFix's related folders and files.
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions.
- Hide System/Hidden files.
- Clear the System Restore cache to prevent possible reinfection.
- Create a new Restore point.
users, users can refer to these instructions: How to Enable Run Command in Vista
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook