Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail notifier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trickydick

trickydick

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:15 AM

Whenever I log in to my Gmail using the Firefox Gmail notifier the message that pops up stating how many messages will always say I have 300+ messages whether I have any or not.
And while on the subject of Google, I can't seem to see the maps on maps.google.com, I can get directions , but I can't see the maps.

Any ideas?
Thanks for your help,
Tricky

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Pluto

Pluto

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 25 September 2005 - 07:24 PM

Hi trickydick,

Personally I always prefer "universal" solutions rather than browser specific add-ons. Concerning GMail, I have discovered a neat little Email Notifier which handles all GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Imap and Pop3 account types. It's only a notifier (no reading, no delete, no answering), but it has the advantage of being small and opening directly either the webmail site (including password: just click and you're in) either your local email program. Neat little program. $9.95 for license, but really worth it. The software is called DynAdvance Email Notification

Cheers :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users