Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MAC with PC Partition hit by Virus Protector

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 twarn3

twarn3

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:01 AM

I have set up a PC sector on my MAC. Virus Protector showed up yesterday and now I cannot open anything. When booting up, the background comes on but no file or folder icons. Then only the VP screens. Have downloaded removal instructions from this site, but when trying to open in Safe Mode Virus protector also shows up there and doesn't allow access to any files or functions and I can't download any of the fix programs . Can I download removal programs on the MAC side to somehow use in the PC Sector? I set up the PC sector with Bootcamp and am not running Parallel.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 09 March 2010 - 09:52 PM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users